[GreatFET] repository juggling

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Thu Dec 14 18:39:57 EST 2017

We moved around the GreatFET repositories on GitHub today in ways that will
likely cause breakage for people who have forked or cloned them:

1. We moved greatscottgadgets/greatfet to greatscottgadgets/greatfet-hardware.
2. We moved dominicgs/GreatFET-experimental greatscottgadgets/greatfet.
3. We moved the wiki from the old greatscottgadgets/greatfet to the new
greatscottgadgets/greatfet.

There is only one wiki, and it is now attached to the software repo which has
the same name as the old hardware repo.

If you are able to do so, I recommend removing your old clones and forks and
making new ones.  Otherwise you can rename them and change your git remote
URLs.

Confusing, right?  We wanted to get this done now while there are still only a
few people to confuse.

Mike