[GreatFET] Will the Rhodadendron work now for this use case?

Dillon Nichols ee.tinkerer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:21:24 EST 2019

My company makes a controller that uses Linux and has a USB port for
connecting USB drives. Our Rev AC board has no problems communicating to
all USB drives but our Rev AD board only communicates to certain USB
drives. The hardware team says there are no layout or BOM changes in this
circuit and the software team says the same software is running on both
hardware revisions and producing different behavior.

I already have a GreatFET One and I'm wondering if the tools and hardware
for the Rhododendron are mature enough now that I can do some packet
analysis to track down the differences.

Thanks in advance,
Dillon