[Jtpa-list] KPMG求人情報

jtpa-list@jtpa.org jtpa-list@jtpa.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 15:22:02 -0700

KPMGがMountain Viewオフィスでエントリーレベルのアソシエイトを募集中とのこと
ですので、求人内容をフォワードします。

JTPA
渡辺
----------------

Financial Advisory Services Professional
Mountain View, CA

THE COMPANY: KPMG LLP
POSITION: Associate – Japanese Practice Financial Advisory Service
LOCATION: Mountain View, California

KPMG LLP, the audit, risk advisory services and tax services firm with the strongest growth record over the past decade, is looking to hire a highly talented professional for our fast-growing Japanese Financial Advisory Services group.

THE JAPANESE PRACTICE FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES

KPMG’s Japanese Practice Financial Advisory Services (JP FAS) provides a broad line of advisory services to Japanese companies based in the U.S. As a strong financial advisor, we support our clients’ senior management in addressing strategic business issues including, but not limited to, the following areas.• Mergers and acquisitions
• Post-merger integration
• New business development
• Performance improvement
• Marketing and U.S. market entry
• Organization and human resource management

Our professionals can draw upon KPMG’s resources to bring industry experience, technical knowledge and strategic insight to our client’s issues and help them as they work to overcome their challenges.

Job Description

As a member of the JP FAS, you will participate in a full spectrum of assignments supporting Japanese clients and gain broad business exposure in a challenging environment under clear direction from senior managers. Your responsibilities will include finding the right information by conducting research on various topics, designing and performing qualitative and quantitative analysis, drawing conclusions based on analysis and presenting findings verbally and in writing.

KPMG is committed to professional development and training. Throughout your career at KPMG you will attend classroom and on-the-job training. As a first year JP FAS Associate, you will attend training on various topics that will help
develop your problem solving skills, presentation and communication skills and both business and financial analysis skills.

Education and Qualifications

We are seeking a new or recent college graduate with a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, preferably with a major in the following or related areas:
• Business
• Economics
• Accounting
• Computer Sciences
• Operations Management
• Engineering
• Finance

Other requirements:
• Strong reading, writing and communication skills in both Japanese and English are required
• Teamwork, integrity, initiative, financial and strategic acumen and quantitative skills are essential for this position
• Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and work autonomously in a fast paced environment
• For college students who are expecting to graduate, prior summer or part-time business experience in jobs requiring analytical or problem-solving work is helpful

Resume Submission

If you are interested in the JP FAS Associate position, please submit your resume to aamakawa@kpmg.com

We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.

KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
2004 KPMG LLP, the U.S. member firm of KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative. All rights reserved.