[GreatFET] GreatFET intermittent startup

Carl Wall cwall at bell.net
Wed May 8 16:53:29 EDT 2019

Got some time to do some trouble shooting, and it seems the GreatFET I have does
not startup all the time.  Once it is running it is fine, you have the blinking
led1, and the greatfet info command works, but if you re-plug the USB0 connector
it may not startup again, eg led1 does not blink.  Also pushing the reset button
has the same effect of it not being able to restart.  Power supply seems to be
fine which is what I had thought I had blown yesterday, but testing to-day
indicates the regulator is working OK.

Carl