[GreatFET] GreatFET intermittent startup

Carl Wall cwall at bell.net
Thu May 9 03:17:42 EDT 2019

Hi Kate

Used  gf fw --auto  and firmware upgraded to git-2019.5.1.dev0 from 2018.12.1
now have stable start up on GreatFET when the board is warm or cold.

cwall at debian2:~$ gf fw --auto
Trying to find a GreatFET device...
GreatFET One found. (Serial number: 000057cc67e631a64f57)
Writing data to SPI flash...
Written 84812 bytes of 84812.
Write complete!
Resetting GreatFET...