[JTPA-list] 経済ソサイエティイベント「Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Fundraising Kick-off Event」

jtpa-list @ jtpa.org jtpa-list @ jtpa.org
2011年 3月 19日 (土) 03:57:56 EDT

他団体イベントのお知らせです。

---------------------------------

経済ソサイエティ、プログラム内容変更のお知らせ。

経済ソサイエティでは、この度の震災のため、
3月17日に行われるプログラムを以下のように変更致します。

~Keizai Society March 17 Forum Program Change Notice~
Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Fundraising Kick-off Event
~ How we can support Japan’s relief effort~

Keizai Society offers its condolences and prayers for
the victims and offers our support to those affected by
the disastrous earthquake and tsunami that stuck the
northern coast of Japan on March 11, 2011.
Given the magnitude of this devastation, Keizai Society
has decided to postpone the planned program to a future date.
Instead, we would like to offer our venue this Thursday
as a place for all of us to come together and share our stories.
This event shall be offered free of charge and will be the
kick-off event of our fundraising effort for disaster relief.
Our originally planned panel for the Entrepreneurship topic,
Robert Eberhart, Kenji Kushida, and Lisa Katayama will be
available for interactive sessions with you entitled
“Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Fundraising Kick-off Event -
how we can support Japan’s relief effort as Keizai Society
and as a member of US-Japan community.” We are also planning
to join together in a silent prayer for the victims of this tragedy.
We hope sharing your stories with other members will help you get
through these difficult times and comfort you, as well as give you
strength and hope. Let’s discuss constructive ideas on how to
support Japan at this time.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED
Keizai Society encourages you to join us.
Due to the change of the program and the nature of this event,
Keizai Society will offer the following options to those who
have already paid:
1. Refund: Please contact sayuri @ keizai.org to request a refund
2. Donate: Allow Keizai Society to donate the proceeds
(not tax deductible) to a relief fund under the name of the Keizai Society.

Note: if we do not hear from you, it will default to option 2.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US TO SHARE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ON
MARCH 17, BUT YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED.
Please register free of charge at www.keizai.org by 5PM, Wednesday,
March 16th so we will have your name tag ready.

**Please note that there will be no UStream for the Forum on March 17.
*** The event that was scheduled on March 17, 2011 “Re-examining the
State of Japanese Entrepreneurship” will be rescheduled for a later date.