[JTPA-list] NTT DATA Launch Summer 2016 Contest のお知らせ

Jin YAMANAKA jin @ jtpa.org
2016年 6月 6日 (月) 04:02:19 EDT

他団体からのイベント告知です。
NTT Data さん主催のビジネスプランコンテストです。

詳細は下記URLをご覧下さいませ。
http://www.intralinkgroup.com/news/ntt-data-launch-summer-contest-2016/

-----
For startups, they might be able to make the most of NTT DATA so as to
scale up or beef up their business, as described in the attachment
“advantages for startups1.pdf”.

#NTT DATA is one of the largest global IT vendors doing business over 40
countries.

I would appreciate it if you could introduce the contest to startups who
might be interested in it.

The close of application is on the 4th of July.

P.S.1

In parallel with NTT Data Business Contest, we is always looking for
startups, whose strength lies in the following area, as “open innovation
partners”.

Could you please introduce startups to NTT DATA.

* FinTech

* InsuranceTech

* Blockchain

* IoT

* AI/BigData

* VR/AR

* Robotics

# I do not want to be rude, but I would appreciate it if we could compare
notes the startups related to the above-listed technologies on a periodic
basis.

P.S.2

If you have any opportunities to bring some delegates to Japan, please
consider if you could take them to NTT DATA and have collaborative venture
forum together.

NTT DATA hold a venture forum monthly

https://info.jp.nttdata.com/minato/

#Unfortunately it is written in Japanese only.

We have already had some collaborative events with foreign embassies to
Japan or accelerators.

We believe you might be able to make best use of our monthly forum, too.

-----
JTPA
Jin Yamanaka