[TDA_announce] TDA in IAU

Keiichi Maeda keiichi.maeda at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Apr 26 11:19:00 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Under the situation, the WG sounds like a way to go. As mentioned by some of us, the data vs. division G is something we have to decide. Would it be possible to kind of cross-list the WD under a few divisions? Then consider that option. Otherwise, my personal/biased favorite is not on the data category as this represents only one face of the TD science (albeit it is an important and "hot" topic). Anyway, I am ok with either way. The most important thing is to keep the activity going on.

Cheers,
Keiichi